What Is High Risk Credit Card Processing?
You can be considered a high risk merchant for several reasons, some of which include:
- Poor credit (both personal and business credit)
- A high number of chargebacks
- An increase in the number of chargebacks
- Offshore operations – international merchants doing business in countries where they are not primarily based
- High risk industry, i.e. adult, debt collection, credit repair, ticket sales
- Previously being declined by a merchant processor
Typically these companies are forced to find other high risk credit card processing alternatives, which may or may not include offshore merchant processors. These alternatives can sometimes put their customers’ security, identity and credit at risk as they do not have the same standards as other merchant processors. Choice high risk is safe, secure and has the highest industry standards. Sign up today!